Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tuna is Fish for God's sake!

Its probable that I spend too much time in restaurants and fast food joints, that I get to see the weirdest characters imaginable.

I was at a Subway restaurant in Trumbull during the lunch rush. The employees were moving as fast as they could to get the line rollin but the line did not seem to move. There were some commotion going on at the check out point. Apparently, a customer had bought a Tuna sandwich and had not liked it. When the clerk asked her as to what the problem was, her answer was that it tasted like "Fish" and that she wanted her money back. Everyone in the line looked puzzled and looked sympathetically towards the clerk who looked even more baffled.

In one of my earlier blog, I mentioned a similar experience but I can assure you it wasn't the same customer. I just wonder if people are aware that TUNA is actually FISH and for their information FISH does taste like FISH!! Didn't Jessica Simpson have a similar issue?

1 comment:

Porsche said...

What was Subway thinking!?

Making the tuna taste like fish.

Crazy......