Monday, October 15, 2007

Pet Lovers

I bought my girlfriend a Shih Tzu on her last birthday. It was more like buying me a gift using her birthday as an excuse! We both love dogs and we’ve enjoyed every moment of him being with us. It’s just a wonderful feeling to come home to unconditional love waiting for you. Even before I enter the house he knows I’m there. I can hear his excitement and feel his joy. Research shows that there’s a lot of benefit on owning a pet. Here are a few:

- Pets improve your mood
- Pets control Blood pressure better than dogs
- Pets encourage you to get out and exercise
- Pets Stave off loneliness and provide unconditional love
- Pets can reduce stress, sometimes more than people! [about.com]

Interesting facts indeed!

3 comments:

Maxine Perella said...

pets are awesome. especially cats. and house bunnies.

roentare said...

pet might increase your stress level if it acquires epilepsy, disease, congenital disorder

Champ said...

Hey Thanks for your comments.
Does that pet do so much wonder? I heard that there are chances of Ashthma due to pets?