Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Cousin Vinny

Of all the movies that I’ve watched, nothing makes me cracking like My Cousin Vinny!

Joe Pesci plays Vincent Gambini, an inexperienced lawyer of his cousin and has never been in a trial. Vinny goes out of his way to defend his clients and to add to his already ongoing problems, he is faced with a hardnosed judge and his motor mouth fiancée.

It’s quite probable that I’ve watched this movie a hundred times or more not missing out on any reruns and it’s hard for me not to say the dialogues out loud.

Shawshank Redemption, American History X, The Aviator and the Pursuit of Happiness and Jim Carey’s Ace Ventura are few other movies that just can’t resist watching.

If you haven’t watched these movies, I recommend you should and also share your favorite movies with me so I may not miss out on the masterpieces!

3 comments:

roentare said...

Among them, the only movie I personally love to the death is shawshank redemption. It is the only movie I could repeatedly watch without getting bored or yoaning.

Morthax said...

Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Bruce Almighty just for the scene where he's messing with that anchorman. That was classic.
Akira 'cuz it's a classic.
The Underworld movies and the Evil Dead series kick @ss as well.

Tarrynxo said...

i like she's the man, step up, freedom writers, the game plan, high school musical, sidney white, and shrek