Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Horoscopes!

I'm a Scorpio and this is what popped up when I opened my customized iGoogle page!!

"You are quite careful about what you do with your time today, for you don't want to fritter it away on social activities that distract you from your true desires. Unfortunately, you might not want to hurt someone's feelings, which can incline you to just go along with the group. Try to gracefully let others know what you need, so you don't end up resenting them."
By Rick Levine
Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Surprisingly this is the exact circumstance that I underwent today! I wonder, perhaps or in fact there are millions of Scorpios in the world and so are people from different zodiacs, do we go through the same incidences every once in a while? I just wonder!

5 comments:

Novi said...

nice job! kept it up friend, put as much as link to others site or blog. Coz it will help you get better on search engine and google's page rank.

some image also make your blog more beautiful for the visitor.

hansu_87 said...

Thank You!

Morthax said...

Huh. Nice, but it could use a little more...

roentare said...

I am scorpio too and the horoscope I got this week is different from yours.

Human psychology is interesting that we tend to find things to fit the description we are given.

Great blog btw

Champ said...

Nice blog and page. I liked the your feelings too. Keep it up.

Visit my page:

http://totaheri.blogspot.com