Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Foxy O'Reilley

Now let me know if you and I fall in the same page!

Its 8:21pm and here I am sitting in front of my computer. The TV's on in the other room and even though Bill O'Reilly's voice and his tone annoys me, I just cant help but pay attention to some baseless debates he involves other people into. I don't disagree that sometimes he comes up with hot interesting topics but while there are so many things going on in the world, is it necessary to talk about Britney Spears or even Paris Hilton and actually have people discuss it and share their opinions?

Fox News believes that the world news can be covered within 80 seconds covering news such as mayhem caused by monkeys in India or even the twin festival in China while not forgetting Anna Nicole Smith, whose name was mentioned, perhaps, with a little exaggeration, more than the entire population of the hungry and starving people in Africa and other third world countries.Fox news covers so less about the outside world focusing more on that one "hot topic" of the day that some day, I too would forget to locate the Americas and the other continents in the WORLD map!

But again its me!

No comments: