Thursday, November 1, 2007

Chris Angel the Phenomenon!

Finally there's a good show in television that keeps me glued to my couch. I watched the second episode of the Phenomenon; a reality show where illusionist, mentalists and others from the similar category compete to become the ultimate "Phenomenon". The tricks they perform is intriguing and I can't help but wonder, "How the hell do they do that?"

The show took a little turn yesterday when Chris Angel, the Mind Freak, freaked out when one of the contestant's act, in which he demonstrates his relationship with the paranormal to guide him on his quest to discover what would be inside a certain box that no one had tampered with. The "Ghost" gave him the right answer but Chris Angel, unwilling to buy the comical performance, bet him a million dollars of his own personal money if he could guess the content of Angel's envelop that he was holding in his pocket!! The show nearly turned in a live Jerry Springer show while I sat there enjoying every bit of it!

2 comments:

Porsche said...

I used to watch that show...not so much anymore. I don't really watch television at all anymore.

Unknown said...

I have been seeing that commerical for that show but never really thought I would watch it , maybe I will check it out now!!!