Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thank You for Thanksgiving!

It’s that time of the year and Thanksgiving is finally here! I love this day, not because I get to gobble down the turkey or thrilled that I get to see friends and family.

However, this is the only day that I can sit home without having to worry about work. I run four Subway restaurants and this is the only day we put down the shutters! Yep, we are open for the other 364 days of the year, whether it’s New Years, Christmas, Labor Day, Hanukkah etc. No work related calls, no calling out of the employees at the last moment, no running around…..I can just relax, worry free, not bothered, unconcerned!

Thank you Captain John Woodleaf for holding the first service of thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Rutu said...

:) yea I do understand how it feels like to just sit down without all the daily run around!
Thanks for stopping by at my music blog. Even I had not heard Harry Belafonte's songs before, which is why I love my "artist of the week" section cos different people request their favorite artists! :) ... You can too!

-Seasons
http://seasonsinmusic.blogspot.com