Friday, January 11, 2008

Procrastination is the Thief of Time!

New Year’s resolutions are just the way for me to procrastinate today’s work for another and when the time comes, I am left with nothing done! January 1st, 2008 was the day I set to get things done. This was the days I was going to start working out, to be more organized, to start eating right, to cut down on drinking and smoking, to control my temper etc.

Phew! Now to come to think about it, I think I’m pressurizing myself to the extent of losing control of my discipline. As I go on writing and proofreading at the same time, looking at my list of my “things to do” makes me realize the imperfection in me laden with heaps of awful habits that I simply cannot get rid of! Well now to convince myself, I guess this year, even though with that extra day in February is just too less for me. I need more time and many more years for I still remain the person I am, living a life of going to do and with nothing done. However, I fearfully hope that this procrastination is not the thief of my time!

3 comments:

JokesAside said...

Resolutions are made begining of each year, and most of them are broken. It is the same for me every year. So this year my resolution is not to make any resolutions. :)

But everyday should be a new beginning in that I write down what I want accomplished and done the night before and do it the next day. This way more things get done.

Elise said...

Its best not to have resolutions and do things instead...

i.e. clean out the menu draw on a whim instead of plan to clean it out

xx

ravptor said...

Imperfection and u.. wow!

Never knew u wrote too... BTW, long time bro!